What a course designer brings to the table:
- Finding the best available course with the land they will be plotting on 9 or 18 holes of disc golf.
- Working with a park manager or park department to determine what course would be suitable for players.
- Addressing all safety issues to ensure disc golfers and other park users are kept out of harm’s way.
- Environmental issues, including avoiding wetlands, areas with protected plant life.
- Extensive onsite design work to determine everything from prevailing winds to areas to avoid due to seasonal weather conditions.
- Recommendations on everything from the type of baskets to purchase to the kind of tee pads installed.